Indah Water


Introduction | Registration Requirements | Terms & Conditions | FAQ
  1. How much do I have to pay IWK for registration fee as contractor/supplier?
    There is no fee for registration.
  2. How long is the registration?
    The registration process is 4 weeks, if all documentation is in order.
  3. What are additional forms required for registration?

    - For Private Limited: Form 9 and 24/49
    - For Enterprise or Trading: Form D and Business Information
    - 3 months EPF Statement, including the latest statement
    - Latest paid Sewerage Services Bill for business premises

  4. How long is the duration of registration?
    5 years. Renewal of registration form is to be submitted to IWK within 2 months before the expiry date.
  5. How do IWK request for quotation?
    • Through quotation or by invitation to participate in tender from IWK Head Office
    • Through quotation or by invitation to participate in tender from IWK Unit Office
    • Through tender advertisement in major newspapers
  6. If my business address is in Kuala Lumpur, can I apply for job(s) in other states?
    Yes, if you have branch office(s) in other states. However, you have to provide IWK the full particulars of the branch office(s)
  7. What certificate is required for application of civil works?
    The minimum requirement is CIDB - G1 CE Category and PKK Class F Heading 1.
  8. How do I apply for PKK Certificate?

    Please refer to:
    Kementerian Pembangunan Usahawan dan Koperasi
    Aras 5, Lot 2G6, Presint 2, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62100 Putrajaya

    Tel : 03-88805000 Fax: 03-88805472/5412

  9. How do I apply for CIDB Certificate?
    Please refer to:
    Tingkat 7, Grand Seasons Avenue, 72, Jalan Pahang, 53000 Kuala Lumpur

    Tel : 03-26170200 Faks: 03-26170220


  10. For maintenance works, what certificate is required?
    SPAN-D (Sewerage) Permit, CIDB CE/ME & PKK Heading I or III.
  11. Where can I apply for SPAN Permit?

    Please refer to:
    Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN),
    Ground & First Floor,
    Prima Avenue, Blok 3510,
    Jalan Teknokrat 6,
    63000 Cyberjaya,

    Tel: 03-83179333 Fax: 03-83179336 Officer: Cik Rozina Bte Abdul Aziz

  12. How long does it take to get payment for completed job?
    60 days from the date IWK Finance Department received the invoice.
  13. After registering at IWK Head Office, do I have to register again at the Operations Unit Office?
    No but you have to bring along the IWK Registration Certificate and Company's Profile for verification.
  14. As a supplier of pumps, how do I register my product?
    Equipment such as pumps, aerators, valves or blowers require approval from SPAN before registering with IWK
  15. What is 'e-Registration'?
    It is on-line registration application via internet. This is to facilitate contractor/supplier to register or renew registration on-line via
  16. How many characters do I need to type for the password for e-Registration?
    Minimum character is 1, Maximum character is 25.
  17. How do I register via on-line as IWK contractor?
    You can register through IWK website
  18. After completing the information required and transmitted for processing, what else do I have to do?
    You are required to submit photocopies of the relevant documents to:

    The Registration Secretariat,
    Procurement Department,
    Level 3, Block J,
    Pusat Bandar Damansara,
    50490 Kuala Lumpur.

  19. How do I know the status of my registration application?
    You can call Encik Nor Azmi Muhamad at Tel: 03-2780 1191.
  20. If my company has been registered with IWK, how do I request for additional work category?
    You are required to submit an official letter applying for additional category and enclose relevant certificates according to the applied category. (Application for additional category will not be considered if current registration is expiring within 2 months)
  21. If there is any change of ownership within my company, how do I inform IWK?
    You are required to send a written notice to IWK through fax or by post.